Interest Rate

DON,T USE THEM, THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST. I LEASED A FRAME FROM A COMPANY CALLED QUICK SPARK (MEL) IT TOOK TWO MONTH FOR THE PAPER WORK TO BE HANDLED, THEY USED PAWNEE LEASING FOR THE FINANCING, MORE CROOKS, MEL TOLD ME FIVE DAYS FOR DELIVERY.

AFTER THEY GOT PAID, NOW THEY TELL ME FIVE TO SIX WEEKS, I CALLED THE COMPANY THAT,S MAKES THE MACHINE CHASSIS LINER THEY TOLD ME THE MACHINE IS IN STOCK AND IT SHOULD TAKE SEVEN DAYS. ALSO THEY TRIED TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.

A DEPOSIT AND A PAYMENT AFTER THEY GOT PAID, AND NO MACHINE IN SITE. BIG TIME SCAM.

Review about: Pawnee Leasing Equipment Leasing.

I didn't like: Crooks.

Comments

vin2743@aol.com
#1501949

All i can say about PAWNEE LEASING TAMMIE DOLPER they are the biggest crooks i every seen. The state attorney general must be in their pocket to let this crooked behavior go on. or they would be put out of business.

Tammie Dopler of pawnee leasing explained to me is was not their fault, It was a company called quick spark a fellow named mel who lied to me, and screwed me, So she resolved the issue for me so i,am thankful for her after four months of *** with this quick spark.