Sunbury, Pennsylvania

STAY FAR AWAY!They are not worth it, they never once told me about their interest & apr rates!

Scam artists & they should be sitting in jail! 830 credit score, they gave me 22k for it which was used for a lay down tanning bed .I DESPERATELY needed the money at the point & they kept prolonging all the paper work & so forth - 22k for one tanning laydown & total cost is 30K so I paid off the rest. I pay $960 a month for the next 55 months! That's $52,800...they gave me $22,000.

I'm giving them $30k back....ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Not worth it, with good credit look into getting a credit line from a big bank like Wells Fargo, better loan terms, & much much better apr & interest.They wont hide anything from you like Pawnee did!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Pawnee Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pawnee Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pawnee Leasing and pawnee leasing equipment leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments